There’s a special place at co-writer/director Ryan Coogler’s table and in his heart for those who supported Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
Marvel Studios’ official social media platforms, including Instagram, shared a message from Coogler thanking everyone who has gone to see Black Panther: Wakanda Forever in theaters.
Ryan Coogler Gives Thanks For Success Of Wakanda Forever
Faced with the arduous task of doing a sequel without the original star, Chadwick Boseman, Coogler acknowledged the film was an “emotional outlet.” He closed his note with the tags “Chadwick Forever” and “Long Live T’Challa.”
As of Nov. 20, Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther: Wakanda Forever sent its worldwide cume well past the $500M mark. The split is $288M domestic and $258.3M from the international box office.
More Entertainment News Is Here.
- Greta Gerwig Says She Was “Terrified” That ‘Barbie’ Might Be “A Career-Ender” – MovieSlay
- Elon Musk Sets Launch Date For New Twitter Verification System – MovieSlay
- Ryan White Video Interview About ‘Good Night Oppy’ And More – Behind The Lens – MovieSlay
- Valeria Bruni-Tedeschi decries Sofiane Bennacer sexual assault report – MovieSlay
- James Gunn On Connection To ‘Vol. 3’ – MovieSlay